Prevent disk from shutting down

Hi

I have Vista Ultimate 64, I have an external Hard Drive
attached through eSATA, it shuts down after 20 Mins of idle,
how do I prevent it from shutting down it is causing a lag when I try to write to it.

thanks

Daniel .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Prevent disk from shutting down
    ... attached through eSATA, it shuts down after 20 Mins of idle, ... Check out the power options for the eSATA port. ...
  • Re: Installed 10.5 - question about first boot
    ... idle 10 mins with 1 open connection. ... bellajonez at yahoo dot co dot uk ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Installed 10.5 - question about first boot
    ... Chris Ridd wrote: ... idle 10 mins with 1 open connection. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Surging rpm 98 Avalon 1MZFE
    ... > 98 Avalon has a intermittent problem with surging rpm, ... > after driving for at least 20 mins. ... > rpm going up and down a few hundred rpm. ... Check your idle air control valve and MAF sensor operation, ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Track device in idle state
    ... clicks and reset the timer each time. ... to re-logon after a certain idle period (maybe 10 mins). ... App being activated, ... User may let the app idle. ...