bluscreen

in the trouble shooting log i get 0x50_RTKVHDA+fe440, type 0
But I don't get any hits when I search for that error message.
The next thing it wants me to do is to disable my sound card. I have
searched for driver updates etc.
Torben

  • Re: Updates and XP
    ... Tony wrote: ... >>Are you getting stop error message when it blue screens? ... it's quicker and doesn't fill my hdd with multi Mb dumps. ... I found quite a few hits on Google concerning GearSecurity. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Having Trouble with a Basic Hit Counter
    ... I've got a piece of PHP code that gets executed twice. ... "jqz cbig93" gets printed to the screen as an error message. ... At the same time I'm using variable <$hits> to keep track of how many ... that the first time through this section is 1 but the second ...
    (comp.lang.php)