Re: Asus NTSC TV-Tuner (Conexant Falcon II Chipset) x64 driver?

I tried the ASUS Falcon II TV card again in the new PC I built about 6
months ago. Windows 7 may have matured with the Build 7077.
Drivers were downloaded automatically and the following devices
appeared with no errors or exceptions:
Conexant Falcon II NTSC Video Capture
High Definition Audio Device
High Definition Audio Device
There is no need for TV sound connections as that is handled by Direct
X.
Windows Media Center seamlessly configured the TV functions better than
any other TV app I have ever used. I have experienced quite a few and
most had serious problems. Windows 7 MC makes the TV card very user
friendly, especially handling scheduled recordings.
I still have not decoded how to get the FM radio function working.
Not bad for a card that cost me $9.99.

--
aseries
aseries's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/91944.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: display memory extra
    ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Building computer
    ... This card is massive overkill for WOW. ... This card is more than plenty for running WOW smoothly in Windows. ... bus, low clocked GDDR3 VRAM, and/or under clocked GPU core. ... hardware are optimized very well for what's called "2D overlay". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Using Media Center with an external soundcard does not work
    ... The problem with the sound card IS NOT WINDOWS. ... Windows XP Media Center compatiblity alert. ... Support for digital and high-definition local TV ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Computer keeps locking up.
    ... Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience ... Am I correct that this could be a video card problem? ... WINDOWS boot up page. ... You can try installing an ...
  • Re: Activesync 4.5/Windows Mobile 6 numerous probs with HTC TyTN II
    ... Actually both USB and PPP use RAPI on top to communicate to your Pocket ... Windows including Windows CE which it replaced. ... ActiveSync Troubleshooting Guide - ... Full Speed NEC chipped PCI card in the wings for installation). ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)