PSU which one!?

Hi,

Recently my current PSU started to stink very badly so I took it out, I
am going to try return it as it is still in warranty but im not sure
whether they will take it or not. And I don't really have the time if it
takes months to get back without a computer. I am starting to think that
it wasn't powerful enough.

I know Watts has a bit to do it with it but are unsure about 12V rails,
etc etc.

So I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good PSU for my system, im
not looking for anything elite, but it has to be good quality.

PS. Look at my specs tab

Thanks,

--
xsmallheartx

'[image: http://valid.x86-secret.com/cache/banner/439359.png]'
(http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=439359)

  • Re: Does a ][ power supply ever take out its mobo?
    ... the fried PSU and "stink" brought back a funny story. ... would work fine for awhile until it got warm again. ... I've found other interesting things in computers... ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: Dell XPS9000 wont start
    ... Any sort of respectable warranty on the beast? ... Could problems with the power supply make a PC hard to ... video card, then a colleague went and did the PSU, the MoBo, the video ... delaying replacing the PSU for as long as possible. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: [OT] GRAAAAAAAAAHHHH! HULK SMASH STUPID COMPUTER!! >_<#
    ... > Thankfully the dell had the decency to die under warranty. ... almost got a heart attack when I found the price for a replacement (because ... the machine wouldn't work with a 3rd party PSU, but did work with a PSU ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Help please
    ... I bought all the parts for the self build in 2011. ... Check the warranty on the PSU (which I also agree is the likely ... culprit). ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: PC wont turn on after adding new cpu
    ... Having a spare known-good PSU is *always* a good idea anyway. ... I'd return it under warranty ... I don't want to be in a situation where the PS is good and the cpu has ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)