Re: Problem with DVD-RW Drive

lemur;1158669 Wrote:

You can d/l the driver from
http://www.samsungodd.com/lib/popup/download.asp?path=fw_fwdownload&fname=200901281716537631_sh-s223q_sb03.exe

No... did you try to d/l this driver? It's the one your tried to one
click but that didn't work. I found the same driver that you can d/l to
your desktop first. Please try this and let me know how it goes. Good
luck!

** EDIT Also right click on file and run as administrator EDIT **

--
lemur

::If *ANYONE* in this forum helps you, please click on
their *REP* icon. Thanks! (the middle scale icon in the upper right
corner)::

  • Re: Damn new hardware found....but what??
    ... Downloaded Hyperion 4-in-1 driver .exe.maybe it was not ... >> I did d/l a USB driver, but then I am unsure if it the right thing to do ... It can help you to locate the exact ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: receiving faxes to PC
    ... If you don`t mind spending $20/£10 go to rkssoftware and d/l the fax ... driver. ... It takes a lot of hassle away and much easier than MS fax. ...
  • Re: Is anyone other then me using 2 USB adapters off the same AP ?
    ... w/Linksys, have D/L ed driver from linksys and reinstalled, no ... help..I'll set up the OEx as you suggest.. ...
  • Re: winusb driver
    ... Isn?t the Windows Driver Kit about the WinUSB driver? ... I think you can D/L the WDK from microsoft.com previous registration. ... "damir" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev)
  • Re: Problem with DVD-RW Drive
    ... You can d/l the driver from ... you owe me big time - lol. ... (the middle scale icon in the upper right ...