Re: Direct X and Hardeware Acceleration???

What graphics chip/card do you have? You may have one that does not support DirectX9 drivers.

"Mindjakk" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ecca4885f7c5dbe632449bd3d522ce58@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the info, here is where I stand...

My card is PCI-E 16X
I only have the one slot on my MB so I can't switch it to another
I unfortunately don't have another box to try it in I have tried
software diagnostics and everything comes back fine.
Both my chipset and Graphics card are completely compatible, everything
is actually setup to support a DirectX system.
My power levels seem good
To be completely honest I built this box back in February and I have
never checked to see if the Direct X was working correctly, never had a
problem until now.

Thanks.

--
Mindjakk