Re: Direct X and Hardeware Acceleration???

Thanks for all the info, here is where I stand...

My card is PCI-E 16X
I only have the one slot on my MB so I can't switch it to another
I unfortunately don't have another box to try it in I have tried
software diagnostics and everything comes back fine.
Both my chipset and Graphics card are completely compatible, everything
is actually setup to support a DirectX system.
My power levels seem good
To be completely honest I built this box back in February and I have
never checked to see if the Direct X was working correctly, never had a
problem until now.

Thanks.

--
Mindjakk

  • SUMMARY: Apparent flow control problem between Gigaswift cards an d Cisco Catalyst 6500 switch
    ... A few people reported trouble with the gigaswift card as ... Probably an easier solution in the long run is to set up the driver to do ... Apparent flow control problem between Gigaswift cards and Cisco ... Catalyst 6500 switch ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Pitfall Prevention: SD Slot
    ... note that card readers for them are easily available ... >>be useful would be in avoiding the warmstart after a bank switch ... > Back in the nineties I made several replacement libraries ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: Pitfall Prevention: SD Slot
    ... note that card readers for them are easily available ... I never saw the need for a warmstart after changing a card ... > be useful would be in avoiding the warmstart after a bank switch ... Back in the nineties I made several replacement libraries ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • [HPADM] RE: - SUMMARY - 1000Base SX Fiber Ethernet A4926A
    ... still did not get a link light either on the 4926 or the switch. ... hpgelanconf file was OK and the switch and 4926 matched on all parameters. ... I have re-booted this HP in the past with this card installed. ... Needless to say you cannot use your regular Cat5 cables for 1Gbit lan. ...
    (HP-UX-Admin)
  • Re: Network problem
    ... > removed card. ... > switch shows cable OK. ... > computers/devices on the local network but cannot even ping the switch. ... With only an expansion ethernet card active in the ...
    (Fedora)