Re: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- From: "John A Grandy" <johnagrandy@g-mail-dot-com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:53:09 -0700
I have to update it for Windows 7 compatibility.
I downloaded the latest driver install package from nvdea's website.
I installed it by running the .exe
About 2/3 of the way through I got the pop-up box :
Error in C:\Windows\system32\NVCPL.DLL
but then I ultimately got a driver successfully installed message in the InstallShield dialog.
Has my driver been successfully installed ?
"Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:en4iSWeSKHA.4592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't know why it's listed twice, but my advice is, if you are not having a problem leave it alone.
To put it another way - If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
"John A Grandy" <johnagrandy@g-mail-dot-com> wrote in message news:u0z88GeSKHA.1232@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxToshiba Satellite X205-SLi4
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP2
In Computer Management > Display adapters , I have NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT listed twice.
Does anyone know why that would be ?
Should I take any action ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Device Manager auto-search internet & download/install
- Next by Date: TI PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller
- Previous by thread: Re: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- Next by thread: Re: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT