Re: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

I don't know why it's listed twice, but my advice is, if you are not having a problem leave it alone.

To put it another way - If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

"John A Grandy" <johnagrandy@g-mail-dot-com> wrote in message news:u0z88GeSKHA.1232@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi4
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP2

In Computer Management > Display adapters , I have NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT listed twice.

Does anyone know why that would be ?

Should I take any action ?

  • NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
    ... In Computer Management> Display adapters, I have NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT listed twice. ...
  • Re: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
    ... In Computer Management> Display adapters, I have NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT listed twice. ...