Re: VISTA64 and ITunes problem

To the original poster I say: I have been running Vista 64 since day one and have never had a problem with iTunes. Your install is the problem! not Apple's or Microsoft for that matter!

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:41BBBB0E-0851-4BB8-BA15-201C84ECF749@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"John Galt" <galtj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:honq95htm6cdq945417u2jkmi48pr39ngq@xxxxxxxxxx
"Ritter197" <Ritter197@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who says it is not VISTA64???

This may come as a surprise to you, but it's Apple's responsibility to
see that its programs run on Vista, not Microsoft's responsibility to
ensure that Apple's programs are compatible.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have I tunes on both the laptop with WindowsXP and on the
newly acquired Desktop, HP Q 8200 with Vista 64.

For the latter I have downloaded the latest recommended
version for Vista64, but even though I can see the imported
and saved ( on an external hard drive) play list I can not
play them. When I click on them on this new Vista 64
empowered Desktop, nothing happens.When I click on
Beethoven folder ( which contains many creations by
composer) I can see nothing in the right panel regarding
the overture, for example.

On the laptop I have exactly the same play list and all
works fine there.

Audio is OK, because when I go to the I-tunes store with
the desktop, I can listen to the songs.

Any solutions????

This is obviously an issue to be taken up with iTunes support.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

signature database 4387 (20090901) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4387 (20090901) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4387 (20090901) __________

http://www.eset.com

And then have TO RELOAD, RE-INSTALL ALL cd'S AND SONGS????

  • Re: Apple issues warning on Vista
    ... install Vista beta, but when the release version was for sale, then Vista became a nightmare to install as it shows in the vista install newsgroup. ... NO, Apple wants those who use iTunes to move to APPLEs, and AWAY from Microsoft ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • RE: Winidows loads to a blank (black) screen with just a mouse pointer
    ... BIOS to boot to xp cd,press r For recovery console,in recovery type:Fixboot ... iTunes (i'm not sure if they were actually downloading or trying to install ... iTunes) and their laptop, running Vista, froze. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: windows vista
    ... The Vista folks may be better able to help you out. ... issue as i cannot even install some programs i need for my work, ... programs such as itunes, quicktime, and even microsoft office, i ... ("This installation package could not be opened. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)
  • Re: VISTA64 and ITunes problem
    ... many complaints in various computer groups about this ... HP Q 8200 with Vista 64. ... The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ...