Re: DVD RW not reading blank DVD disks, thinks no disk is in the drive
- From: "Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:29:19 -0400
See the following
Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
"LenaBru" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:cc9c06061424048318ce034ecb8a76a2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a Toshiba A100 laptop with vista home premium installed on it.
I am trying to burn DVD disks on my laptop, and when i insert a disk it
says i don't have a disk in the drive and i should input one.
I tried several DVD disks, including a rewritable one.
I looked at a similar Toshiba laptop, and it does write DVD disks.
I don't know how long i've had this prob since, i use this option very
Is there a way to fix the DVD drive without replacing it? and keeping
reinstalling windows as last option ? (I'm not sure reinstalling will
The drive does read DVD disks that have something on them.
The drive does burn CD type disks
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem with NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7900 GS
- Next by Date: Re: Audio Output Device problem
- Previous by thread: Re: DVD RW not reading blank DVD disks, thinks no disk is in the drive
- Next by thread: Problem with NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7900 GS