Re: Problem with NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7900 GS
- From: "Tae Song" <tae_song@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:26:00 -0400
"LT" <mltagg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eJ6DWa4RKHA.352@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ever since I did a Windows update back in July, my video card has been acting up. While I'm using the computer the image on the screen starts breaking up, then I get a black screen. I have to force the computer for a shut down. After so many re starts I get a message saying " Display Driver Stopped working and has recovered.
I can use the computer for a little while, and then I get the same problem again. I took my computer to fix when I started experiencing this problem. All they did was clean the fan they said the video cards was good.
I have a Toshiba Satellite P105-S9339 bought in June 2007
Windows Vista Ultimate SP2
4 GB Ram 32 bit
Internet Explorer 7
I know a few people here had the same problem. Did someone found the fix for it?
It sounds like the video chip is overheating. Try cleaning out the vents.
- Prev by Date: Problem with NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7900 GS
- Next by Date: Audio Output Device problem
- Previous by thread: Problem with NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7900 GS
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7900 GS