Re: Enhanced Multimedia PS/2 Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working

I would like to know how to reprogram these buttons. My keyboard
shortcut for email defaults to Windows Mail and I would like to change
it to Microsoft Outlook. From the Control Panel, I can get into
Hardware and Sound and then into Keyboard. Tab to Buttons and make
changes, but cannot find the address information for Microsoft Outlook.
I am using an HP Pavilion with Vista 64bit and the enhanced Multimedia
PS/2 Keyboard. I am also using Microsoft Office Suite 2003.

Thanks.

--
thurtig
thurtig's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/140561.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: how to get rid of e-mail addresses not in a contact record
    ... As you type the first few letters of the email and a drop down appears with ... use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select the bad ... entry and click the Delete key on the keyboard. ... Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)
  • RE: Problem Overriding Word menu items using VSTO 2005... Shortcuts no
    ... The code that you've implemented essentially allows you to hook the click ... event of the Paste button, however, using the CTRL+V keyboard shortcut to ... execute the paste would not execute the click event of the Paste menu item ... override the CTRL+V shortcut. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.vstools.office)
  • Re: Interface Design
    ... made absolutely no pretense that the keyboard was always optimal. ... shortcut for them would be nothing but sadistic... ... When it's really useful (frequent usage) I learn it without any ... hundred keys suitable for discrete actions. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: can "mute" be toggled?
    ... If you then either place the file on your desktop or use shortcut to the ... Okay, you have your keyboard button - but in my experience, it never hurts ... A Google search for "mute windows sound by shortcut" produced several ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Creating keyboard shortcut keys and normal.dot
    ... menu, clicked customize, clicked keyboard, In the sace changes box I clicked ... In the Press new shortcut key box, I tried to type the letter q, which is ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)