Re: Enhanced Multimedia PS/2 Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working

I would like to know how to reprogram these buttons. My keyboard
shortcut for email defaults to Windows Mail and I would like to change
it to Microsoft Outlook. From the Control Panel, I can get into
Hardware and Sound and then into Keyboard. Tab to Buttons and make
changes, but cannot find the address information for Microsoft Outlook.
I am using an HP Pavilion with Vista 64bit and the enhanced Multimedia
PS/2 Keyboard. I am also using Microsoft Office Suite 2003.

thurtig's Profile:
View this thread: