Re: USB 2.0 Built In on Vista Ultimate 32x

On Aug 30, 1:49 am, redgie <gu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello friends.. i have problem here... my USB 2.0 built in doesn't work
on my vista ultimate... but it works on my XP sp2 and we tried it to my
cousins vista it works also... but on mine it doesnt work... can u help
me please... thanks... please give me ways on how can i fix this trouble
thank you..

--
redgie

What USB device are you having problems with? USB 2.0 built in is
very vague! Several USB "connecting" devices (printers, mice etc)
might require a driver to be installed before connecting the device.
.