Re: USB 2.0 Built In on Vista Ultimate 32x

On Aug 30, 1:49 am, redgie <gu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello friends.. i have problem here... my USB 2.0 built in doesn't work
on my vista ultimate... but it works on my XP sp2 and we tried it to my
cousins vista it works also... but on mine it doesnt work... can u help
me please... thanks... please give me ways on how can i fix this trouble
thank you..

--
redgie

What USB device are you having problems with? USB 2.0 built in is
very vague! Several USB "connecting" devices (printers, mice etc)
might require a driver to be installed before connecting the device.

  • Re: External Drive Crashing ... AGAIN
    ... this Seagate external HD with two different units. ... Plugged the device into a different USB port on your computer? ... I have used the USB sparingly and have used the firewire connector ... Connecting another USB device while the external HD is connected should ...
  • Re: USB port bad on Epson Stylus Photo 890?
    ... parallel printer cable and my computer connected via a USB cable. ... connecting the printer to each of the computers in turn but still no ... Server Properties and Drivers; select any and all driver entries ... are directly soldered to a circuit board and can develop poor/broken tracks on ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Using USB and Visor module
    ... > I am a bit stuck with connecting the Palm TX via the ... > USB to my Debian system. ... the default use of pilot-xfer for me doesn't work. ... plug in the Palm and let it settle for a second or two ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: USB port bad on Epson Stylus Photo 890?
    ... parallel printer cable and my computer connected via a USB cable. ... different USB port on my computer and it still didn't work. ... connecting the printer to each of the computers in turn but still no ... Server Properties and Drivers; ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Printer
    ... has both parallel and USB so the RPC feeds the parallel port and the PC ... PC driver and on out through the!Printers network. ... A simple matter of connecting ... Just to add here a note about HP's on board chipped cartridges ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)