Re: USB 2.0 Built In on Vista Ultimate 32x

hmmm... so the problem is the vista i bought? but why does my cousins
vista read the USB? T_T

--
redgie

  • i have the same problem with my Sandisk Cruzer Micro 4GB .
    ... I have the same problem with my systemVista Ultimate. ... USB card Vista detects it and assigns it as a Driver. ... USB Flash drives not recognized ...
  • Re: queen,Even the Administrator sometimes has to give himself permission to do
    ... In my case the dialogue says "Windows needs to install driver software for your USB CF Reader." ... Both have Vista ... Periodically, Vista says it needs to look for new drivers, then it can't find ... Under Disk Drives ...
  • Re: harmonp,Some folks have had good luck resolving issues like you have by
    ... Both have Vista ... "freddy" wrote: ... Under Universal Serial Bus controllers as a USB Mass Storage Device ... Under Disk Drives ...
  • Re: Windows Vista and USB devices
    ... And no, I did not do anything special to any of them, (you designed and built them - that'd be special) I treated them as any ... As noted in the link I provided, the majority of USB ... IF MICROSOFT builds XP, and MICROSOFT build Vista - they're the common ...
  • USB/PS2 mouse and keyboard not working/locks up
    ... Vista32, new driver? ... here I may be victim of USB problem, though I've been running fine since ... Have tried System Restore off Vista install disk, ...