Re: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!

have you tried updating the driver for your network card?

--
kword88

  • Re: Service Control Manager
    ... external card) then load the ibm drivers for the network card again. ... Monday, February 14, 2005 Service Control Manager The DHCP Client service ... depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver service which failed to start because ... A device attached to the system is not functioning. ...
  • Re: new server setup questions
    ... I can't get a driver to ... work for the integrated network card. ... and the nve driver worked after that. ... kldload still gave me the same error as mentioned earlier in this thread ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: new server setup questions
    ... I can't get a driver to ... work for the integrated network card. ... and the nve driver worked after that. ... kldload still gave me the same error as mentioned earlier in this thread ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: HP DL180 G6 with Debian Lenny
    ... The G5 serie indeed uses the broadcom network card. ... The G6 serie usually uses the E1000 driver. ... With all these live cd's the network card is detected and I can use it. ... I'm trying to install Debian Lenny on a HP DL180 G6 server. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: Computer help!!
    ... driver and see what I come up with. ... Immediately following installation, I was able to use OE to connect to ... The internet connection on the computer came alive at least ... I could always try a new network card but the computer's old ...
    (alt.guitar)