Sound problem with vista

Here is a simple solution if you have sound problem with vista after
update.

Find the latest version of your driver, download it, uninstall your
current driver and install the new one. After uninstalling the driver
and reboot it to automatically reinstall it, the audio still may not
work. Amazingly though, sometimes after putting the system in hibernate
mode and coming back, the audio worked.

Hope it helps if it doesn't you can find more suggestions on
http://www.noaudiooutput.com

--
briande
briande's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/129823.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: 2-15-08 windows update killed all usb
    ... P:\ Remote network ... File cache managed by Windows ... Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot ... resore, and it wouldn't, tried uninstall, but it won't uninstall ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: pnputil vs. device manager
    ... a driver on Windows Vista during development? ... That automatically puts an uninstall entry in the ... then you can use pnputil. ...
  • Re: Why happen "found new hardware" ...
    ... you can force delete the driver package using pnputil.exe and then ... Vista seems to be little too aggressive on this. ... If you want to uninstall a device, you have to first go and delete the ... If you dont, as soon as you uninstall a device, windows reinstalls it ...
  • cant get vista-compatible driver for Epson 4490 to work
    ... driver downloaded for a new Epson Perfection 4490 to work. ... and are blaming a "bug" in Vista. ... I decided to at least download the Vista driver ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Re: Serious error, cant access My documents,control panel etc.
    ... Dump / uninstall Tune Up Utilities. ... If a driver is ... Before this problems started I've been trying to get a webcam to work, ...