Re: USB 2.0 Built In on Vista Ultimate 32x

What is it thats not working??? I dont understand how you used it on
your cousin's laptop! usually they are built in! If it's what I am
thinkin of.

--
krazyl

[image: http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/64193.gif]

  • Re: stockmarket beating of the former employer
    ... then do some research into other triangulation points. ... some dont. ... Then there was a lovely story about how the FDA subpoenaed one of the ... and thats the beginning of the end... ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: DOES ANYONE THAT PLAYS ULTIMATE DO SO BECAUSE THEY APPRECIATE THE ETOS OF PLAYING WITH HONOR?
    ... thats quite a stretch ... just do yourself a favor and dont ry and figure me out. ... isnt 85% membership input A LOT better than 3%. ... "apathetic" effect they get, thus low membership input, thus more ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Giving an application a window icon in a sensible way
    ... Well i cant help but throw in a couple of comments now and then, but thats only because you are begging for it. ... I dont deny it, sometimes I like to poke fun at retards... ... but since you come from some world of feudal lords and fealty oaths, ... Because in secular democracies no body behaves like this? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Help with ICEauthority file??!!?
    ... I think thats how this NGs ... >> function, if ppl know, they will definetely respond. ... then I dont know what else can. ... Dont sheesh on ppl without finding where the problem lies. ...
    (comp.unix.admin)
  • Re: Some good news, a light for Ultuimate
    ... well thats what most pro leagues do. ... And I'm certain the UPA isn't going to sacrifice ... the tried and true sports model that already exists. ... i still dont buy it. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)