Re: Olympus VN-4100PC and Vista 64bit?

Sorry for the doublepost, I couldn't edit my last post any more.
So I installed virtualbox and ran XP. Now I wanted to log onto my
account for the first time and now he asks me for a password I don't
have, I never set one. I've tried "blank".
I've attached a screen shot. What is the problem here?

|Filename: 3.jpg |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15244|

DrKleiner

  • Re: "Edit Users..." Menu Item Disabled in Telephony Management Sna
    ... Business 2003 and I am unable to acces "Edit Users". ... on member server with domain account I cannot change anything. ... Running "tapicfg show" revealed that I had no Active Directory TAPI ... Install and Configure Telephony Server for Client Access.") ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: SQL job owner and right
    ... By "Operate and Change" the job do you mean edit what the job does or just when it runs? ... and account A also has these three roles. ... > SQLAgentUserRole ... > Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Pivot Table: Asked Again
    ... My client wants to view this data (as well as edit it) with the column ... headings being each month, the rows the accounts, and the values the amount. ... Account January February March ... A form based on a crosstab might work, since at least I could work with the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: cant keep cells open for editing
    ... Try logging in to the problem account while holding the Shift key to bypass ... to edit a cell containing a formula, the cell kicks me out of edit mode after ... deleted the new fonts and trashed the font cache before I re-installed Office. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Re: Importing Outlook Express Messages
    ... pick a picture or graphic you'd like to attach to msgs (you can ... Configuration -> Edit Accounts and select the account you want to use. ... Click Edit, go to Send, check the 'Add additional headers' (or words to ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)