Re: Logitech MX 310 Mouse

Thanks John, appreciate the answer. Read my follow-up post and, if that
solution doesn't solve my problems, I will indeed invest in a new mouse.

--
ajelin

  • Re: Logitech MX 310 Mouse
    ... ajelin wrote: ... Thanks John, appreciate the answer. ... I will indeed invest in a new mouse. ... WHAT follow-up post? ...
  • Re: PLEA TO PEOPLE MAGAZINE: Revisit Autism and Report the Whole Truth
    ... John isn't even consistant with himself. ... I'm sure drug companies make lots of money out of selling vacs to ... complain if your pension fund didn't provide you with a decent pension when ... They invest it in ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: Issuing more shares - pricing ?
    ... In message, John writes ... shares and I've issued 2,000 and I wish to invest up to the Auth Cap ...
    (uk.business.accountancy)
  • Battery booster - help
    ... After needing a jump start yesterday, I've decided to invest in one of ... John H ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: WTB WWF ramps
    ...  I don't think anyone wants to invest in making any DE ramps. ... broke where it ties into the upper playfield. ... John ...
    (rec.games.pinball)