Logitech MX 310 Mouse

After upgrading to x64 my mouse no longer functions as anything but a 2
button mouse with a scroll wheel. Logitech says that the Vista Native
Drivers are sufficient to use but they are not. I have always used
Mouseware which allows me to select the wheel as double click and the
other buttons to be set for what I wanted.

In one of the threads in the Developer newsgroup I saw that someone
named
Choli had found a solution but she was a guest and never replied when
someone asked her for the solution.

Does anyone know the solution to getting Mouseware like driver(s) to
give this mouse the same functions?

--
ajelin
.