Re: lost DVD drive

Peter

"lizmike" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:cfe5f32f4b675640c8a8c4efd3ed8e7f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When using windows DVD maker it would not finish disc. I clicked on
cancel and when it finished the drawer would not open and the drive is
no longer recognised in device manager. It is still rcognised in the
bios. I did a system restore to a point before using DVD maker but to no
avail. Help please.

--
lizmike

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: O2KSP-3
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Haven't found any info on the web or at MS to help fix this issue.I cannot install any security patches due to wrong version. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Sudden blue screen an shutdown
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ...