Re: lost DVD drive

Peter

"lizmike" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:cfe5f32f4b675640c8a8c4efd3ed8e7f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When using windows DVD maker it would not finish disc. I clicked on
cancel and when it finished the drawer would not open and the drive is
no longer recognised in device manager. It is still rcognised in the
bios. I did a system restore to a point before using DVD maker but to no
avail. Help please.

--
lizmike

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... of stolen code and utilities that will block access to anti malware web sites and other ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)