Re: USB Browser Mouse Driver Error

Thanks very much ,after hours of searching in the net for a
solution,wireless mouse dint work someting with the INF file ,worring
about changes in my laptop ,you came along and solve it ,you rock
man,thanks very much !!

--
samsul
samsul's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/127802.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: system cannot see all the files in a folder.
    ... >>I am attempting to rebuild a Dell SmartStep 100N laptop, ... >>2003 Server directories as well.) ... >>first begins about an error in a .inf file on the CD, ... as well as a Virtual PC 2004 install. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • problem loading Win2000
    ... When trying to load windows back into my laptop I get the following message ... "Line 9841 of INF file is invalid, setup can not continue" ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • problem loading Win2000
    ... When trying to load windows back into my laptop I get the following message ... "Line 9841 of INF file is invalid, setup can not continue" ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment)
  • problem loading Win2000
    ... When trying to load windows back into my laptop I get the following message ... "Line 9841 of INF file is invalid, setup can not continue" ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)