Re: windows and linux

"Cling" <cwkchina@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8A4D387C-EBD2-43A6-BE8C-BAA08161FF30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a lapcomputer Compaq V3905TX ,The OS is vista home premium,but I want try to use Linux,I do not how setup the OS, like there is not linux program CD selled.
Is linux good for us?

Wrong News server! - but try a Live CD. This runs from the CD and won't touch your windows installation.
One of the most popular is here:
www.ubuntu.com

  • windows and linux
    ... I have a lapcomputer Compaq V3905TX,The OS is vista home premium,but I want try to use Linux,I do not how setup the OS, like there is not linux program CD selled. ...
  • Re: windows and linux
    ... want try to use Linux,I do not how setup the OS, like there is not linux program CD selled. ... touch your windows installation. ... One of the most popular is here: ...