Re: Unalocated Disk Space
- From: Bill Daggett <Daggett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:59:30 -0500
"Curious" <spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought the space might be the space reserved by the OS for restore
You guessed. There wasn't much "thought" involved.
"Rick Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message.
It's a leftover bit from aligning the partition, quite normal.
Best of Luck,
Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
Vote for my shoe: http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
"JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a 160mb internal hard drive with 1 partition (ntfs). Vista sp2.
When viewing drive info 3rd party software is showing the used space and
also 10mb of unallocated space.
Anyone know what this unallocated space is?
- Prev by Date: Re: Unalocated Disk Space
- Next by Date: Re: Unalocated Disk Space
- Previous by thread: Re: Unalocated Disk Space
- Next by thread: Re: Unalocated Disk Space