Re: USB or HDD as backup

Huib;1114962 Wrote:
"CrucialHoax" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
news:8074c46b3f3784d9c1494a3fc5c40169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >

Huib;1114574 Wrote:> > > > >
Hi,
Of course is space limitted, but suppose that will do it as backup.

Is the quality as good on an USB stick as on an external HDD?

Regards

Huib> > > > >

All of my files on my laptop like pictures, music, and other
stuff is
on a maxtor 320gb external, haven't had any problems with it. I
also
carry around a 2gb usb flash drive full of utilities and that
hasn't
crashed... Just remember, if its electronic, it can and will fail
and
any given moment...

--
CrucialHoax > > Thanks DLL & Crucialhoax
That all lines up with my ideas and i needed some extra information

Regards
Huib

If I had to choose DVD backup or a external drive that had sufficient
space on it, I would choose the external drive without hesitation. DVD
can scratch - rendering the information useless - where as a drive is
pretty stable.

Mark :)

--
CrucialHoax