Re: IntelliPoint 7.0 CEIP annoyance

You could try uninstalling the Intellimouse software. With very few exceptions it should function just fine using the built-in Vista driver.

....Unless your mouse has a lot of buttons, that is (more than five, including the wheel as a middle button).

"MKairys" <MKairys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C2E05140-6B7F-4196-90A7-60A178D69B88@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I upgraded to IntelliMouse 7.0 and now on every reboot I get the balloon
window asking me to join the Customer Improvement program. This is VERY
annoying. I have even tried checking the box to join the program but the
setting is not retained and the balloon keeps coming up. Please help me turn
this off!

.