Re: Wireless Adapter Stopped Working

"Kiwi7" <Kiwi7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9A7A2035-FEBE-47A7-B4F0-EB3FFA7CBE15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have Vsita Home Premium SP1. I also have a Linsys Wirless adaptor
WUSB54GSC. Before I went on holiday everything worked fine. I came back and
the wireless driver will not start, giving the error message: This device
cannot start. (Code 10)

I have treid uninstalling the device, and re-installing and also
re-installing the drivers. All to no avail.

Is this some sort of symptom of a corrupt registry? If so, how can i fix it?

No, this is not a symptom of corrupt registry.
Please open the event viewer, go to System category,
then plug the adapter in, then refresh event viewer.
Does any related message appear when the adapter fails to start?

--pa

.