USB or HDD as backup

Hi,
Of course is space limitted, but suppose that will do it as backup.

Is the quality as good on an USB stick as on an external HDD?

Regards

Huib

  • Re: TrueImage 10 under Vista/M1330 laptop
    ... TrueImage ver.10 works fine with my Dells using a USB External HDD or other ... It will also find backup files on other PC's on a network through a router. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: USB or HDD as backup
    ... but suppose that will do it as backup. ... Is the quality as good on an USB stick as on an external HDD? ...
  • Re: USB or HDD as backup
    ... but suppose that will do it as backup. ... Is the quality as good on an USB stick as on an external HDD? ...
  • Re: Server semi-shutdown
    ... I'm also using a USB 2.x PCI card. ... But backup seems to complete in a reasonable time, ... > also to keep the USB drive permanently connected to the server. ... >> to look at the server's event logs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Low end desktop for EE tasks?
    ... backup doesn't have to backup 4GBytes of junkware every time. ... no way I can bill a customer for all that on a new "pre-installed" ... How reliable are those USB sticks? ... I buy the hard disk drives and USB adapter boxes ...
    (sci.electronics.design)