Re: cant print

Try SFC /SCANNOW (note the blank after the slash (/) in Command Prompt
(run as admin).

--
whs

  • Re: how to start networking from command line
    ... I can't justify myself using admin when I have ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... those intended for command prompt. ... opens Network Connections. ...
  • Re: Bits
    ... I opened a command prompt as administrator and tried to rename it so i can ... This makes me believe im not admin although windows tells me i am how do i ... System files are owned by TrustedInstaller, so even if you have administrator access you can not make changes to them. ...
  • Re: Local Group Policy
    ... This creates a bootable disk, that will run independently of the hard disk. ... You can also run Command Prompt, Regedit and other utilities directly from the GUI. ... >>> through and setting my GPO settings that i was locking my admin>>> account down ...
  • Re: Admin Local Security
    ... Is there anyway to re-enable the scheduler service if it ... >If you have the scheduler service running as SYSTEM (this ... Start a command prompt. ... >> I'm having trouble logging on with the admin account I ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: ADUC Question
    ... That way you get a command prompt that you can launch any tools you want as that security context. ... Keep in mind that the password isn't verified until you connect to remote resource after doing that so it is possible it will spawn the required local app but still have the wrong password and you won't know until you try to touch the remote machine. ... To run ADUC from the command prompt, ... You are using a single ID to do your normal user stuff and your admin stuff. ...