Re: I have 14000+Mb's on my graphics card and I cant install a game because it says there is not enough memory but the game only needs 64mb's help.

The game may be designed to run a 32 bit OS only.
Try reinstalling and running the game in XP compatibility mode on your Vista 64 bit system.

"fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x2gvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fluffyflirt.3x2gvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rick Rogers;4571670 Wrote:
Can you confirm the card and its specifications?

Is the game Vista compatible?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x12va@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Rick Rogers;4571160 Wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Your system should have an Nvidia GeForce 9600 PCIe card with 512MB
of
>> video
>> ram, which should be more than sufficient. However, the fact that
your
>> display controls are greyed out tells me that you are using a
standard
>> VGA
>> display driver and not the proper supporting one from Nvidia. Visit
>> this
>> link and update your system to a proper driver:
>> http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
>>
>> Once installed and the system rebooted, retry installing your
>> software.
>> Provided it is Vista-compliant, this should resolve your issue.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>> Vote for my shoe: http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
>>

>> "fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x0rrb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >
>> > the game has installed but once tryin to load it says this
>> >
>> > Error3: Your system does not meet the minimum requirements for (
The
>> > game) (suberror 7). Your video card must support hardware
>> acceleration
>> > and have at least 15 megabytes of video Ram available. i fyour
>> video
>> > card doesnt support compressed textures it must have at least 64
>> > megabytes if video RAM available.
>> >
>> > I have tried going into the display settings and advanced
settings
>> then
>> > troubleshooting but my computer does not allow me to change it as
>> the
>> > icon is grayed out.
>> >
>> > the details of my graphics card are
>> >
>> > operating system: windows vista tm home premium (6.0, build
6001)
>> > manufacturer: Advent
>> > Model: QC8003
>> > processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4
CPUs),

http://forums.techarena.in/members/125533.htm
>> > View this thread:
>> > http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1232515.htm
>> >
>> > http://forums.techarena.in
>> >

> hey tried this and the problem is still the same any other ideas?
>

> --
> fluffyflirt

> fluffyflirt's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/125533.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1232515.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

where would u find the specifications and what the exact card is?
yeh it is definately vista compatible

the pc requirements for the game is:
operating system: Windows XP/ Vista
CPU Type and Speed: Pentium 1.0 GHz or equivalent
Hard Drive Space: 1.1GB
memory: 512MB (1GB on Vista)
Graphics: Any Graphics card (64MB card recommended)
Audion: Any Sound Card

if thats any help

dunno if this is what you need:

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip Type: GeForce 9600GT
DAC: Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 4081 MB
Current Display Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

--

.