Re: I have 14000+Mb's on my graphics card and I cant install a game because it says there is not enough memory but the game only needs 64mb's help.

The game may be designed to run a 32 bit OS only.
Try reinstalling and running the game in XP compatibility mode on your Vista 64 bit system.

"fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x2gvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fluffyflirt.3x2gvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rick Rogers;4571670 Wrote:
Can you confirm the card and its specifications?

Is the game Vista compatible?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x12va@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Rick Rogers;4571160 Wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Your system should have an Nvidia GeForce 9600 PCIe card with 512MB
of
>> video
>> ram, which should be more than sufficient. However, the fact that
your
>> display controls are greyed out tells me that you are using a
standard
>> VGA
>> display driver and not the proper supporting one from Nvidia. Visit
>> this
>> link and update your system to a proper driver:
>> http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
>>
>> Once installed and the system rebooted, retry installing your
>> software.
>> Provided it is Vista-compliant, this should resolve your issue.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>> Vote for my shoe: http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
>>

>> "fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x0rrb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >
>> > the game has installed but once tryin to load it says this
>> >
>> > Error3: Your system does not meet the minimum requirements for (
The
>> > game) (suberror 7). Your video card must support hardware
>> acceleration
>> > and have at least 15 megabytes of video Ram available. i fyour
>> video
>> > card doesnt support compressed textures it must have at least 64
>> > megabytes if video RAM available.
>> >
>> > I have tried going into the display settings and advanced
settings
>> then
>> > troubleshooting but my computer does not allow me to change it as
>> the
>> > icon is grayed out.
>> >
>> > the details of my graphics card are
>> >
>> > operating system: windows vista tm home premium (6.0, build
6001)
>> > manufacturer: Advent
>> > Model: QC8003
>> > processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4
CPUs),

http://forums.techarena.in/members/125533.htm
>> > View this thread:
>> > http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1232515.htm
>> >
>> > http://forums.techarena.in
>> >

> hey tried this and the problem is still the same any other ideas?
>

> --
> fluffyflirt

> fluffyflirt's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/125533.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1232515.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

where would u find the specifications and what the exact card is?
yeh it is definately vista compatible

the pc requirements for the game is:
operating system: Windows XP/ Vista
CPU Type and Speed: Pentium 1.0 GHz or equivalent
Hard Drive Space: 1.1GB
memory: 512MB (1GB on Vista)
Graphics: Any Graphics card (64MB card recommended)
Audion: Any Sound Card

if thats any help

dunno if this is what you need:

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip Type: GeForce 9600GT
DAC: Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 4081 MB
Current Display Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

--
fluffyflirt
fluffyflirt's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/125533.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1232515.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • >>>> COMPATIBILITY GAMES <<<<
    ... backward compatibility with ps2 games, parallels game compatibility, ... games, computer game compatibility, windows xp 64 game compatibility, ... usb extreme game compatibility list, oberon games vista compatibility, ...
    (sci.geo.earthquakes)
  • Re: I have 14000+Mbs on my graphics card and I cant install a game because it says there is not enou
    ... Is the game Vista compatible? ... Rick Rogers, ... the details of my graphics card are ...
  • Re: Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic
    ... while trying to play scarface twiy on Vista .. ... The game ran fine on XP, core 2 duo, nvidia Geforce 7950 but changing ... Last time I had missing textures in a game my video card chipset was ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Re: Windows Vista Software compability
    ... You can look up each game at their publisher's website to check to see ... 'Windows Vista Compatibility Center' ... I'll be buying Windows Vista Home Premium for my computer. ...
  • Re: Windows Vista Software compability
    ... You have to check with the vendor for each game to see if it's compatible with Vista. ... run under Vista's compatibility mode ... I'll be buying Windows Vista Home Premium for my computer. ...