Re: BSOD QUESTION

Forest wrote:

What is the stop code 124. one place says its a hardware issue for the
sound card, the other says it's for the video card. where do, and how do i
use a debugging software to figure this out.

I answered your post in the other newsgroup to which you posted. As I said
there, "stop code 124" is meaningless and you would need to provide far more
information for anyone to help you.

If you wish to pursue this, please pick *one* of the multiple threads you
started. See below for why multiposting will get you *less* help rather than
more:

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use Google
Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Pirates of the Caribbean
    ... There are programs (such as an antivirus program or debugging software) ... Your sound card or sound card drivers are outdated. ... | I have purchased the above game and although it installed correctly it wont ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: network connection problems
    ... safe mode, I CANNOT connect in normal, even though I have admin rights, ... how do I fix this????? ... http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting ... Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ...
  • Re: Unauthorized Administrator
    ... connected it to a WAN account. ... have disabled my task manager. ... See this link for an explanation of why multiposting is A ... to Google Groups Advanced Search and search for your name, ...
  • Re: How do I get past this?
    ... There are programs (such as an antivirus program or debugging software) ... Your sound card or sound card drivers are outdated. ... RESOLUTION ... To resolve this issue, use the methods presented in this article: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Should I delete this file agp440.sys?
    ... but got the same result with it as sys. ... (some snippage) ... into the fray by multiposting *here*. ... Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)