Re: BSOD QUESTION

Forest wrote:

What is the stop code 124. one place says its a hardware issue for the
sound card, the other says it's for the video card. where do, and how do i
use a debugging software to figure this out.

I answered your post in the other newsgroup to which you posted. As I said
there, "stop code 124" is meaningless and you would need to provide far more
information for anyone to help you.

If you wish to pursue this, please pick *one* of the multiple threads you
started. See below for why multiposting will get you *less* help rather than
more:

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use Google
Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!