Re: I have 14000+Mb's on my graphics card and I cant install a game because it says there is not enough memory but the game only needs 64mb's help.

Can you confirm the card and its specifications?

Is the game Vista compatible?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x12va@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fluffyflirt.3x12va@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rick Rogers;4571160 Wrote:
Hi,

Your system should have an Nvidia GeForce 9600 PCIe card with 512MB of
video
ram, which should be more than sufficient. However, the fact that your
display controls are greyed out tells me that you are using a standard
VGA
display driver and not the proper supporting one from Nvidia. Visit
this
link and update your system to a proper driver:
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Once installed and the system rebooted, retry installing your
software.
Provided it is Vista-compliant, this should resolve your issue.

--

"fluffyflirt" <fluffyflirt.3x0rrb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> the game has installed but once tryin to load it says this
>
> Error3: Your system does not meet the minimum requirements for ( The
> game) (suberror 7). Your video card must support hardware
acceleration
> and have at least 15 megabytes of video Ram available. i fyour
video
> card doesnt support compressed textures it must have at least 64
> megabytes if video RAM available.
>
> I have tried going into the display settings and advanced settings
then
> troubleshooting but my computer does not allow me to change it as
the
> icon is grayed out.
>
> the details of my graphics card are
>
> operating system: windows vista tm home premium (6.0, build 6001)
> manufacturer: Advent
> Model: QC8003
> processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs),
> 2.3ghz
> Memory : 8124MB RAM
> Page file: 1996MB used, 14303MB available
> if thats any help if you can tell me any way to bypass my system so
> can install the game thanx
>

> --
> fluffyflirt

> fluffyflirt's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/125533.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1232515.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

hey tried this and the problem is still the same any other ideas?

--
fluffyflirt
fluffyflirt's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/125533.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1232515.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: FYI: Some GTX 780 3DMark 11 test results
    ... Does anyone but ATi users actually care about raw benchmark numbers ... a 3DMark score with card A that is twice as high ... benchmarks that give a minimum fps rating in a benchmark or game without ... A non swimmer would be the equivalent of a BLIND person using a video ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: Sims 2 Not Starting...already installed....
    ... to meet the video requirements of that game. ... >> That message would appear if your card is unfortunately ... >> MS Assisted Support: http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=assistance ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: OT: A LCD monitor query for the hardware gurus on the NG.
    ... Overseer working, and the video *only* ... while on DVI it is a horizontal blur of pixels. ... adapter scaling" set on the drivers, which I had used for another game. ... in the monitor/gfx card hardware isn't optimized for specific ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Halo
    ... The card cannot render those options. ... You can play the game with your current setup, ... video card in order to see them. ... Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Is robby going to throw max a whist party?
    ... Whist (card game) ... Play Clockwise ... Whist is a classic trick-taking card game which was played widely in the ... Dummy whist (a three player variant of bid whist) ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)