Re: Video problem.

Since you apparently have the 190.xx Nvidia drivers for your card then I suggest that you remove one of the SLI cards and see how a single card performs.

"krazyl" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:33372d0f885973debce082a25eecdda1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep have the lastest driver's. Even tried the old driver's off the disk
it came with and still nothing!

--
krazyl

  • Re: Why PC Games look better than 360 games.
    ... you could go buy a separate sound card for another $100 - not a big deal. ... As for a cooling system, why bother - unless, of course, you're gullible ... SLI is just a marketing trick to increase sales. ... Whatever a single card can do, two or more will do better. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: [Question] Asus A8N-SLI Single Video card application question
    ... Tried my graphics card in the black slot, ... PCI-E 16X slot nearest the CPU (aka the blue slot), ... suggests that either is usable with a single card. ... Also, even if your card clears the Zalman chipset cooler, you may need to ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Single driver for Multiple cards with same signature
    ... I have developed a windows-xp based PCI card driver.Now I am using ... single card, with single card my application is working fine.Now I ... So how can i access that second card using the same driver. ... then that's a problem for multiple instances. ...
  • Re: PCI card driver: enumeration and interfaces
    ... some how you made it to appear as a single card by writing a driver but then ... in the lower device the request is handled ...
  • Re: problems with pc audio
    ... I know of no way to use a single card to both play wav ... files on the keyboard and record at the same time, ... Occasionally we still find someone running e.g. Cubase and SoundForge ...
    (rec.audio.pro)