Video problem.

I did rebuild, well basically did an upgrade! Had an ASUS Stryker 2
extreme, with a qx6850! 4Gigs kingston HyperX ram. Well I put in a P6T
mobo with a i7 920 and 12 Gigs corsair. With dual GTX 285's in SLI. Well
for some reason I am getting 1.0 in windows video rating! A lil guidance
would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

--
krazyl

  • Re: Cut the Ribbon Please and reintroduce the old classic menu style!
    ... The often-heard retort of "Then why did ya upgrade, ... is myopic in the extreme. ... I can tell you from hard experience that most IT departments are not USERS of applications and do not consult the USERS when making the dcision to upgrade or not and thus it is their fault if the company gets upgraded to something the USERS don't want. ... He himself doesn't do much production doesn't doesn't face deadlines, and there's no new features the firm needs in 2007; ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Cut the Ribbon Please and reintroduce the old classic menu style!
    ... workers will not. ... The often-heard retort of "Then why did ya upgrade, ... is myopic in the extreme. ... USERS when making the dcision to upgrade or not and thus it is their fault ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)