Re: Error message display driver igfx stopped responding

Go to the laptop manufacturer's webside, imput your model and look for updated graphics/display drivers. If there updated drivers, download and install them and see if the problem is resolved.
Cari (MS-MVP)

"canddg" <canddg.3woi3a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:canddg.3woi3a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got my lap top about a month ago and for about 2 weeks now I have been
recievig this message and I dont play any games on my lap top. It doesnt
matter what im doing it goes balck for like 3 to 5 seconds and then the
essage pops up. I am wondering if I should take it back to the store and
get them to fix it. Or is there a simple way for me to fix it ( I dont
know much about computers). Thanks and have a great day.

canddg's Profile:
View this thread: