Re: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.

Gordon,

TweakUI was written by Microsoft engineers. And I haven't seen a Vista
version yet. This product, is not written be Microsoft engineers, but it
looks promising. I'll download it and see if it does what I need.

Thanks,
Phil

"Gordon" wrote:

"Phil B." <PhilB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In XP I could use TweakUI to hide a disk drive from the kids and was still
able to use the hidden drive. There is no TweakUI for Vista

How do you know there's not? It may not be CALLED the same but there
certainly is one.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-v2-a-tweak-ui-for-windows-7-vista

  • Re: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.
    ... telephone support has already reset to factory build on me once, ... There is no TweakUI for Vista and I've ... hidden drives that are not usable. ... You are supposed to be able to get TweakUI working in Vista. ...
  • Re: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.
    ... There is no TweakUI for Vista and I've ... and via command prompt. ... hidden drives that are not usable. ... You are supposed to be able to get TweakUI working in Vista. ...