Re: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.
- From: Phil B. <PhilB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:42:06 -0700
TweakUI was written by Microsoft engineers. And I haven't seen a Vista
version yet. This product, is not written be Microsoft engineers, but it
looks promising. I'll download it and see if it does what I need.
"Phil B." <PhilB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In XP I could use TweakUI to hide a disk drive from the kids and was still
able to use the hidden drive. There is no TweakUI for Vista
How do you know there's not? It may not be CALLED the same but there
certainly is one.
- Prev by Date: Re: CD-DVD drive disappeared...
- Next by Date: Re: TV Tuner qustion
- Previous by thread: Re: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.
- Next by thread: Re: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.