Re: Missing SD reader
- From: "Gordon" <gordonbparker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:22:12 +0100
"Curious" <spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:#j05ljqFKHA.4280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Since you have a notebook you only have one physical drive and it is working since you are using it. Apparently had the photos in a separate partition on that drive which had its own drive letter and the reinstallation of the OS, depending on how it was done, apparently did not preserve the partition the photos were in.
I think you've misread the OP. She's talking about the integral CARD READER as in "SD reader" in the subject line...
- Prev by Date: Re: Missing SD reader
- Next by Date: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.
- Previous by thread: Re: Missing SD reader
- Next by thread: How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it.