Re: 0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0

0xD1 error message

http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0xd1

--
Peter

"Zoe W" <Zoe W@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:695C3F60-C2F9-43EF-A937-25977572E3C9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My laptop keeps crashing and re-booting itself. When it diagnosed why windows
had shut down, it came up with that I may have a problem with my audio
system. After researching this further, I have discovered that I have the
Fault Bucket 0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0, but I cannot find how to fix this.

  • Re: BAD_POOL_CALLER
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... the following error message along with it. ...
  • Re: HELP!!! Message stuck in outbox! Large message - other fixes dont seem to work!
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... problem PST, still could not move the message ... When ever I attempt to open., i get error message "cannot open this item ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: compatibility with old version of office
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... message saying the document is "not available" and sometimes an error message ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: TCP limit & network issue
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... its shared folders from the other computer. ... We are getting the following error message each time this happens. ...
  • Re: How do I resolve the missing export NTDLL.DLL problem?
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... When I clicked OK, another error message ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)