Re: Vista 64 Bit - Cannot Boot With 3 Hard Disks

You definitely need a bigger power supply.
If you bought your machine from a name brand maker, for example Dell or HP, you have to make sure that the motherboard can accept generic power supplies without frying itself. I have yet to see a machine from a big box store that had an adequate power supply in terms of wattage or quality.
Rather than replace the power supply consider putting one of your hard drives in an external enclosure. That way it will have its own power supply and you will not have to replace anything inside your computer.

  • Re: Best Dell Deal
    ... i shopped around for me new computer i bought in Jan 05 ... i got the Dell XPS Gen 4 Ultimate gaming system ... soundblaster audigy ZS2 platinum - still the best sound card!!!!!! ... thats why i bought this- i love video games,, i also have an xbox, kids have ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: New Computer - Advice Needed
    ... bought my last computer - a Dell Optiplex 330 Minitower with WinXP ... Radeon HD 2400 Pro graphics - I ... prefer a graphics card with its own memory, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: New Computer - Advice Needed
    ... bought my last computer - a Dell Optiplex 330 Minitower with WinXP ... Radeon HD 2400 Pro graphics - I ... prefer a graphics card with its own memory, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: power point
    ... I guessed that it was a Dell that had been bought, ... > Mike Hall wrote: ... you asked for the wrong Office suite when ordering your computer ... > that the numbskull bought a Dell and didn't check its options carefully. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Now Im pissed
    ... depends on whether you count the ones that I bought at a prior job. ... and Dell bought them from ... Tom ... >> My estimated ship date is 10/18. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)