Re: Vista 64 Bit - Cannot Boot With 3 Hard Disks
- From: "trouble" <fac_187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:12:55 -0700
You definitely need a bigger power supply.
If you bought your machine from a name brand maker, for example Dell or HP, you have to make sure that the motherboard can accept generic power supplies without frying itself. I have yet to see a machine from a big box store that had an adequate power supply in terms of wattage or quality.
Rather than replace the power supply consider putting one of your hard drives in an external enclosure. That way it will have its own power supply and you will not have to replace anything inside your computer.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista 64 Bit - Cannot Boot With 3 Hard Disks
- Next by Date: 0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista 64 Bit - Cannot Boot With 3 Hard Disks
- Next by thread: Re: Vista 64 Bit - Cannot Boot With 3 Hard Disks