Re: Flash reader

"Carol1977" <Carol1977.3w7g7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Carol1977.3w7g7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI

Can anyone help me today I brought a single slot microSD (T-Flash)
reader and flash card.

But when i plugged into my USB slot all it does is flash off/on green
and my laptop doesn't seem to know it plugged in.

Can anyone help me what do i need to do to fix this problem.

You need to tell us how this reader looks in Device manager and Disk manager.

--pa

  • Re: OT / Digital Videos
    ... multi-card reader, and remove the flash card from whatever camera and into the flash card reader. ... and easier than hooking up the camera. ... My printer has a multicard reader, but this video was stored on one of those wee tapes, so I needed to be able to download it via firewire cable. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: For you Roland SPD-S users
    ... Jeffrey Burns ... > the flash-card reader... ... >>Can you copy and edit files on the flash card by using it in a flash ... >>card readers and I believe the flash card is one of them. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: For you Roland SPD-S users
    ... do remember that the SPD-S uses a proprietary file format so I don't think ... > Can you copy and edit files on the flash card by using it in a flash ... > onto the card via the reader. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: For you Roland SPD-S users
    ... I have a media computer with a number of different card readers and I believe the flash card is one of them. ... I've love to edit .wav files on the computer and just dump them onto the card via the reader. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: SD Card Will Only Mount Once Per Boot
    ... I reinsert the card. ... This may be related to which version of Ubuntu you are running, ... card reader itself, switch flash cards and reconnect the reader. ... Changing the flash card itself is not enough because it isn't a device ...
    (Ubuntu)