Re: How to force a bigger screen resolution?

He did. Monitor: Sony 32" LCD Bravia

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"Tae Song" <tae_song@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4F447B95-754B-4604-BAF6-88A026BE62F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"JBP0cketChange" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:b4af5f851beefd085dd72851e3e59625@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How can i force a bigger screen resolution? My current resolution is
1360x768 and i would like to make it larger heres my system specs, Hp
slimline s3700y, Widows Vista Home premium SP1, Video card: NVIDIA
geforce 6150 se, Monitor: Sony 32" LCD Bravia, usiing RGB input on my
tv. I updated all my drivers and still no luck... I know its possible
because on my other outdated computer i can get 1920x1080 with no
problems and the resolution looks good and not blurry

--
JBP0cketChange

Download the drivers for your monitor.

You didn't mention which model you had.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?PRODTYPE=2

  • Feeding HD monitor with various inputs.
    ... I have had a 42" Sony HD TV Monitor for 4 years. ... Comcast cable HD via its one and only DVI input and several other peripherals ... Does anyone know if that is feasible and if so, will the splitter degrade either ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Capacitor on last legs in Trinitron screen
    ... > Not all monitors with Trinitron tubes are made by Sony. ... > Of course, Sony could have made the entire monitor, but I ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: morecomputers.co.uk
    ... because I have director-level contacts at Sony Business ... >monitor, which is, thankfully, perfect. ... renown for their lack of colour accuracy. ... LCDs that have a colour gamut that gets near to a CRT. ...
    (uk.comp.vendors)
  • Re: Newbie confused about color profiles etc
    ... >> Photoshop and Epson". ... This monitor is several years old and was refurbed by Sony ... When I set it at 6500, whites look a little creamy. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • TV-Tuner ?
    ... Gibt es einen TV/Kabeltuner der mir das Kabelsignal "umsetzt" so dass ... mein Monitor was zeigt ... Vor einigen Jahren hatte ich einen TV-Tuner von Sony, ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.rec.tv.technik)