Re: How to force a bigger screen resolution?

He did. Monitor: Sony 32" LCD Bravia

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"Tae Song" <tae_song@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4F447B95-754B-4604-BAF6-88A026BE62F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"JBP0cketChange" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:b4af5f851beefd085dd72851e3e59625@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How can i force a bigger screen resolution? My current resolution is
1360x768 and i would like to make it larger heres my system specs, Hp
slimline s3700y, Widows Vista Home premium SP1, Video card: NVIDIA
geforce 6150 se, Monitor: Sony 32" LCD Bravia, usiing RGB input on my
tv. I updated all my drivers and still no luck... I know its possible
because on my other outdated computer i can get 1920x1080 with no
problems and the resolution looks good and not blurry

--
JBP0cketChange

Download the drivers for your monitor.

You didn't mention which model you had.