Re: Blue screen error

That means I need to copy all my files and make myself administrator. I will
do it as soon as I have time

"Timothy Davis [MSFT]" wrote:

Resending as my original post appears to have been mangled.

*******************************
Hi Laura,

Could you please upload the crash dump files from you computer to the
website URL below? You can find the dump files in your "\windows\minidump"
folder.

Note: Once you upload to these files to the share, I will remove access to
this share.

https://sftus.one.microsoft.com/choosetransfer.aspx?key=a48901f0-89d1-47c7-814f-134d8886c763

Password (no quotes): "{pB^Y+i_zbuwY56["

  • Re: Admin rights on files & folders
    ... administrator had access to the folder & files but the local admin didnt. ... Re: Setting folder Passwords ... > Hi I have been running an FTP server & set rights for specific users to ... > upload to the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Blue screen error
    ... Could you please upload the crash dump files from you computer to the ... website URL below? ... Once you upload to these files to the share, ...
  • Re: Blue screen error
    ... Could you please upload the crash dump files from you computer to the website URL below? ... You can find the dump files in your "\windows\minidump" folder. ...
  • Mini Dump
    ... Anyone know how I can read these dump files to find out ... support tools folder does not tell me anything. ... the event viewer. ... have an upload button. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Website only views in IE
    ... index.htm file and your index_files folder, direct those files to a folder ... Publisher wizard built navbars rendering in IE8, ... fool proof rule for this but it seems that the fancier the border, ... Be sure to compress your images before you upload again. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)