Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)

Are you always this useless? Maybe you should medidate on the potential
benefits of a personality upgrade, hmmmm?

--
Ken Wallewein

"Max Goldman" wrote:

Turkk <Turkk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have been using Vista about 18 months and have never found a cure for this
problem: when the computer goes to sleep, the settings for 'repeat delay' and
'repeat rate' are erased. Typing slows down to a crawl, and I have to reset
them every time I wake up the computer (I've added a quick link to Keyboard
Properties because I know I'll use it at least once a day). Why hasn't there
been a fix for this? I know I'm not the only one complaining.

How do you know that?

Do you always wait 18 months to finally look for a solution to a
problem?

Maybe MS is as slow as you are, hmmm?

  • Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
    ... Ken Wallewein ... It's taken many years of honing to get the fine edginess I now ... when the computer goes to sleep, the settings for 'repeat delay' and ... Typing slows down to a crawl, ...
  • Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
    ... Ken Wallewein ... It's taken many years of honing to get the fine edginess I now ... when the computer goes to sleep, the settings for 'repeat delay' and ... Typing slows down to a crawl, ...
  • Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
    ... when the computer goes to sleep, the settings for 'repeat delay' and ... 'repeat rate' are erased. ... Typing slows down to a crawl, ...
  • Re: Vista keyboard (repeat delay, repeat rate)
    ... settings for 'repeat delay' and 'repeat rate' are erased. ... Typing slows down ... don't put the bleeping thing to sleep! ...