Re: HDD last sector uneadable under Vista... readable under Linux

Aramys wrote:

Malke,

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, the encryption
software dev team doesn't want to ear from users with this problem as
they state it's a hardware or driver problem.

Honestly, then I'd use different encryption software. It is *their* software
that doesn't work with Intel drivers. Intel is hardly going to re-write
their drivers for some encryption software company.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: XP wireless questions ...setting encryption
    ... I never use the Linksys software for drivers. ... 802.1x authentication is only used with WPA encryption. ... wireless network. ... The manufacturers client program ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Linksys wireless networking
    ... > 1) How well do the Linux drivers for Linksys WPC11 PCMCIA card work. ... > 2) Is 128 bit encryption supported in Linux? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Linksys wireless networking
    ... about getting the Linksys BEFW11S4 Wireless AP + Cable/DSL Router w/4-Port ... How well do the Linux drivers for Linksys WPC11 PCMCIA card work. ... Is 128 bit encryption supported in Linux? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: WLAN card keeps disconnecting
    ... This is what I did so far: -downloaded the latest RT2500 drivers and installed them - use RaConfig2500 to enter the key and establish a connection with the router ... monitoring tools, so that you can perform analysis of what the RF part of ... differences, if any, when you disabled encryption on the access point, and ... What were the results of monitoring the RF signals passing back and forth ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: WLAN card keeps disconnecting
    ... If I switch encryption off the card works fine. ... > new drivers, so I cannot say for definite that this is still working. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)