Re: Vista 32 doesn't recognize canon powershot sd1100IS

this is starting to sound like a preacher. "Well, it's a mystery..."

I took it to two other techs that I know, and the general idea is,
seeing as if noone sells a pc anymore that has a real copy of Vista...
They think the version that was put on my pc was corrupt. I got to try
several other camera brands over the weekend, and they worked fine in
it.

--
BANTAR1000
BANTAR1000's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/bantar1000.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Diagnostics ad nauseum
    ... Techs who arrived with your attitude could not be trained, ... you sound like my ex-wife. ...
  • Re: "Noise" upon booting computer
    ... recorder or microphone connected to the PC and amplifying the sound ... no problems and no noise. ... techs in the area and I would like to make absolutely sure it is not a ... fan problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: EPI Valve Jr. Question
    ... Chinese amps come with horrible speakers. ... Sound advice. ... It's true that many techs have no clue ... decent engineering chops certainly should have good intuition about ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Speakers for High Frequency Sound
    ... >that now everyone hears this sound. ... Lots of electronic techs are deaf too. ... was brush noise or bearing noise. ... C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis." ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: Speakers for High Frequency Sound
    ... >that now everyone hears this sound. ... Lots of electronic techs are deaf too. ... was brush noise or bearing noise. ... C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis." ...
    (sci.electronics.design)