Re: Sound missing after RAM upgrade.
- From: "Curious" <mailmenot@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:32:54 -0800
"JMC05" <JMC05.3b928ba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:JMC05.3b928ba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
think i've spotted the problem, my computer only has a 300w power supply
and my graphics card requires 350w so i'm not sure how i'm running
thanks for the replys
Your graphics only requires 350 watts at constant full load such as heavy gaming, for most operations it uses a lot less. However, the addition of more memory does require more power all the time to keep it refreshed.
- Prev by Date: RE: Distorted System Sounds
- Next by Date: Re: Does this sound like a Graphics card hardware error?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sound missing after RAM upgrade.
- Next by thread: Question About your Computer Security Job (the anxiety).