Re: Can't Install 1TB Hard Drives

Put the Samsung and a Western Digital software in the A: Drive and start your PC. the software will give you help. If you do not have a A: Drive Buy one!!!!!

"Terry Smerling" <smerling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0A6B267F-ED46-41BE-B672-33816738BB19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have tried unsuccessfully to install two different 1 TB hard drives -- a Samsung and a Western Digital; and each time I could not get my system to "see" the drive. Instead, my system reports a 32mb drive. I have a fairly new system with Windows Vista factory-loaded on it. My goal is to reinstall Vista onto the new drive. When I attempt to install Vista, the Vista install program likewise reports that the new drive is only 32mb. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Could it be a BIOS problem?

  • Re: Cant Install 1TB Hard Drives
    ... The Western Digital software is much larger than the capacity of a floppy. ... my system reports a 32mb drive. ... I have a fairly new system with Windows Vista factory-loaded on it. ... When I attempt to install Vista, the Vista install program likewise reports that the new drive is only 32mb. ...
  • COMM FS: Samsung P510-AA02UK Laptop.
    ... Samsung P510-AA02UK, warranty to 8/2010. ... Business, XP Pro, Applications). ... Vista Business or XP Pro, ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: help with monitor/TV
    ... I recently purchased a dual core Pentium system with Vista Home Premium installed. ... In the present case I am trying to interface to a Samsung FP-T5084 plasma HDTV with an innate resolution of 1080x1900. ... I have another PC, a Dell laptop running WinXP and equipped with an ATI card and that can transmit 1200x1600 resolution which the Samsung can sync, using the same VGA connector/cable. ... One can select between 4:3 aspect ratio or 16:9 aspect ratio which fills the whole screen. ...
  • help with monitor/TV
    ... I recently purchased a dual core Pentium system with Vista Home Premium ... In the present case I am trying to interface to a Samsung ... FP-T5084 plasma HDTV with an innate resolution of 1080x1900. ... between 4:3 aspect ratio or 16:9 aspect ratio which fills the whole screen. ...
  • Re: help with monitor/TV
    ... It sounds like you have a driver related problem rather than a Vista ... a Samsung FP-T5084 plasma HDTV with an innate resolution of 1080x1900. ... Samsung can do all the magic of converting between input resolutions, ... between 4:3 aspect ratio or 16:9 aspect ratio which fills the whole ...