Re: The DVD drive does not work on Windows Vista - itunes problem??

Multiposted and answered

Again
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939052/en-us
--
Peter

"twins160" <twins160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2C537FEC-4F8C-46A2-A09A-43459CD8AC04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I installed itunes a while ago and found out that this was the problem, so
followed the steps in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929461.
My DVD drive then worked fine. I hadnt used it for awhile until a few weeks
ago when I tried to watch a DVD. It did not recognise that there was a disk
in the drive and kept saying insert disk. Any problem page I go to refers to
the article above. However, I have already deleted the upper and lower
filters.
I am therefore not sure what I should do next to solve this problem. Any
help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Louise

--
Business Computing Student
Year 1

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... of stolen code and utilities that will block access to anti malware web sites and other ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)