Re: The DVD drive does not work on Windows Vista - itunes problem??
- From: "Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 21:50:01 -0500
Multiposted and answered
Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
"twins160" <twins160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2C537FEC-4F8C-46A2-A09A-43459CD8AC04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I installed itunes a while ago and found out that this was the problem, so.
followed the steps in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929461.
My DVD drive then worked fine. I hadnt used it for awhile until a few weeks
ago when I tried to watch a DVD. It did not recognise that there was a disk
in the drive and kept saying insert disk. Any problem page I go to refers to
the article above. However, I have already deleted the upper and lower
I am therefore not sure what I should do next to solve this problem. Any
help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Business Computing Student
- Prev by Date: Re: usb-to-serial adapter
- Next by Date: Re: Turning off tap on Synaptics Touchpad
- Previous by thread: The DVD drive does not work on Windows Vista - itunes problem??
- Next by thread: Re: Turning off tap on Synaptics Touchpad