Re: TV Tuner card

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:40:53 -0400, "JBrown"
<jbrown15@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My system is an HP Media Center.It has Vista home premium . Would like to
add a TV Tuner PCIe card to it. I am looking mainly for analog and digital.
If it has HD that would be OK. I do not want to spend alot of money on it.
Less than $100. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have the Hauppauge USB HVR-950 and it works ok. You will
probably need to download the latest software version from
the Hauppauge web site, but everything else is in the box.

Has both NTSC and ATSC (digital and HDTV) capabilities.

Was about $60 on sale at Circuit City.
.